Saturday, August 05, 2006

Learning The Internet Marketing Business

I'm starting to put the pieces together on this internet marketing business conundrum.

I know how to operate a small brick and mortar business - start up to profit.

The last year or so I've gotten deeper into the internet, and all the potential it holds. This is not your grandfather's business.

This is fun.

This is a lot like
speculation in the investment markets - there are a million ways to make a million dollars, and all of them are seemingly very hard to find and quite short lived.

I have an integrated internet business that will reach positive cash flow soon, and I have learned a bunch doing it. I fully expect to have a reasonable
stream of income from it within a year or two - with almost no cost.

The primary cost of what I have been doing is time - but it has been time well spent. On top of a growing internet business I have been receiving
an internet marketing education. The money made from my current internet business will be nice, but I think there is a lot more to be made by creating and marketing the product others need and will use.

I am committed to a project until the end of October, then I will dig in and see what I have really learned.

I plan to create an investment book for people that want to profit in the markets.

This will not be an exciting investment scheme. In fact for the investor the tough part will be in controlling their own psychology and sticking to an investment plan they will understand works very well.

You can see the basic investment information here:
A Futures Trading System Can Make You Rich!

When the marketing starts I will really start to learn.

The fun part is that others will learn and gain also.

I'm smiling just thinking about it - my own fully functional and operating internet marketing business.

And

A whole bunch of people discovering that we control our own future.


Allan

.



Bastiat Free University
self-directed learning
for visionaries


Web Fiction:
Complicit Simplicity
Hacktivism End Game


or

*hacktivist*


or

Cyberhug.me
Can hackers win the war
for peace and freedom?



Build your own one page lens like:

Building A Successful Business