Thursday, July 20, 2006

As The Netcohort Society Emerges

.

You may have noticed that there have been fewer posts to this journal over the last week or two.

I've been working on updating the Speculation Rules site. Some of the information I normally would write into A Sovereign Speculator has ended up there.

Some of the topics I've discussed here have been moved to Speculation Rules. PT or permanent Tourist and information on the Netcohort have found their way there.

You will also find a growing section on why long term investment is dangerous - and speculation may be the best tool for creating and preserving your wealth.

I'll be back soon with more of my normal rants, but this would be a good time to look at Speculation Rules and see if any of the resources it provides may be of use to you.

Enjoy life,

Allan


.



Bastiat Free University
self-directed learning
for visionaries


Web Fiction:
Complicit Simplicity
Hacktivism End Game


or

*hacktivist*


or

Cyberhug.me
Can hackers win the war
for peace and freedom?



Build your own one page lens like:

Building A Successful Business