Friday, August 05, 2005

The times they are a changing

Hitchhikers,

Time to catch a new wave, for me at least. I rode and enjoyed the poker games.

Far out dude.

Time to treat this blog like a part of me, I've mostly left poker as it foams up to the shore, and I'm looking at the next wave set.

For those of you that I've played with and written with, thank you. The poker bloggers are a great bunch. I'll see ya on shore at the parties.

This blog will be more rants and raves as it changes. I'll stick with the business theme 'cause that's what I know, as much as I know anything.

To lay it on the line, I'd suggest you read Prelude to Foundation by Isaac Asimov; if you want to see a good loose parallel to our times, this is it. It is also a good read. If I need a new poker name in the future I might choose Chetter Hummin from that book, it seems to fit.

Asimov is first a futurist and second a great writer.

Off to build BFU.

Best to all,

Allan



Bastiat Free University
self-directed learning
for visionaries


Web Fiction:
Complicit Simplicity
Hacktivism End Game


or

*hacktivist*


or

Cyberhug.me
Can hackers win the war
for peace and freedom?



Build your own one page lens like:

Building A Successful Business