Wednesday, July 06, 2005

After the launch, and lunch

.
Howdy all

I've enjoyed the bloggin' and this poker bloggin' krew. But....

I've found a new creative outlet at BFU, one that takes my time, and makes me smile. It may take a few years to get going strong. I think it is worth the effort and time.

I'll leave the Tsunami Hitchhiker up for a while, just in case you have a past post you want to re-explore. I just don't have any extra juice to keep the Tsunami unique. There are many great poker blogs out there, read Decker's Journal and use his blog list to find more.

My best to all, I've enjoyed your company.

Come visit me at the Bastiat Free University blog.

.



Bastiat Free University
self-directed learning
for visionaries


Web Fiction:
Complicit Simplicity
Hacktivism End Game


or

*hacktivist*


or

Cyberhug.me
Can hackers win the war
for peace and freedom?



Build your own one page lens like:

Building A Successful Business