Thursday, June 30, 2005

Slow Play

.

Bastiat Free University is open!

I don't think that means I'll have more time for poker, but I can't have less.

I may have to put this blog in stasis.

But just so you know that I care, I'll provide a bit of poetry I penned while walking the local (environmentally protected) estuary.


Ah, The beauty of creation
fresh air and pastoral sights
thousands of wet and wood land creatures
each endowed with inalienable rights
and knowing that at any moment
a lovely creature may appear in my shotgun's sights


Nothin' but class stuff here.

Chicken, tastes like spotted owl.

Best to ya,

Allan
.



Bastiat Free University
self-directed learning
for visionaries


Web Fiction:
Complicit Simplicity
Hacktivism End Game


or

*hacktivist*


or

Cyberhug.me
Can hackers win the war
for peace and freedom?



Build your own one page lens like:

Building A Successful Business