Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Blogger Tourney

.
Against all odds I'm on for the June 4th Trny.

I haven't been playing while I'm setting up BFU, but I gottta see the other nuts that write about the pleasure and pain of full contact poker.

I'll be staying downtown, and playin' a bit there, then heading for the Aladdin to meet the wild bunch.

Its a great sport.

This is gonna be a weekend to remember.

I've just gotta try to remember how to play. Hmmm, a pair of Jacks is an average hand after the flop.

OK, I'm ready.

I'll let ya know the (gruesome) details after.....

.



Bastiat Free University
self-directed learning
for visionaries


Web Fiction:
Complicit Simplicity
Hacktivism End Game


or

*hacktivist*


or

Cyberhug.me
Can hackers win the war
for peace and freedom?



Build your own one page lens like:

Building A Successful Business