Thursday, May 19, 2005

Delay of game

With only a bit of time for creative stuff, both this blog and my poker playing have suffered.

Priorities require me to spend more time gettin' BFU going. I've started a blog for Bastiat Free University to keep folks updated on progress to our Grand Opening, June 29, 2005.

I'm still in the Full Tilt WSOP playoff June 19, that may be the extent of my play for a while.

It is nice when you have to make a choice between pleasant alternatives.

Thanks for reading, you can hook up to the RSS/atom feed if you want to know when things start moving around here again.

http://charityshill.blogspot.com/atom.xml

Spike it on the flop for me!

Play it aggressive for yourself.

.



Bastiat Free University
self-directed learning
for visionaries


Web Fiction:
Complicit Simplicity
Hacktivism End Game


or

*hacktivist*


or

Cyberhug.me
Can hackers win the war
for peace and freedom?



Build your own one page lens like:

Building A Successful Business