Sunday, April 09, 2006

"Perhaps The Morning Will Bring Fresh Counsel"

I don't remember where that quote came from - perhaps LOTR?

I am refreshed this morning and recovered from the troll like honesty that inspired the prior post.

It is not their fault that they were never taught how to think for themselves.

It is kind of like the bachelor that proclaims proudly that he is not married just like his daddy and grand daddy - and he intends to raise his kids the same way. He has placed a barricade before one prospective avenue of life.

Folks that have minds like steel traps are quite common - but most minds are rusted shut before they reached the age of consent.

I need a rest from the pablum that is fed political followers. It is my responsibility to avoid their damp diaper blogs.

In the meantime I will enjoy life.


That is good fresh counsel - and solid food.


.



Bastiat Free University
self-directed learning
for visionaries


Web Fiction:
Complicit Simplicity
Hacktivism End Game


or

*hacktivist*


or

Cyberhug.me
Can hackers win the war
for peace and freedom?



Build your own one page lens like:

Building A Successful Business