Friday, March 31, 2006

Snubster Me - Isolator Me - Just Don't Ignore Me

I annoy a lot of people.

I've been told I'm arrogant, elitist, and I make folk's brain itch.

You now have a couple of ways to retaliate.

One is isolator - a self proclaimed ASNS (anti-social networking service). You can't call me names there yet - but you will get a face full of fun FAQ.

Up and running is snubster, a chance to send me to the penalty box - or even write me off entirely. You can even tell folks what about me annoys you.

For those of you that want to write down my name - just so you can draw a line through it - there is a way to do it at your computer.

Share the annoyance with Wallace (STAWW).

Snubster me.

.



Bastiat Free University
self-directed learning
for visionaries


Web Fiction:
Complicit Simplicity
Hacktivism End Game


or

*hacktivist*


or

Cyberhug.me
Can hackers win the war
for peace and freedom?



Build your own one page lens like:

Building A Successful Business