Sunday, April 09, 2006

Start A Blog - No Brains Required

"He who joyfully marches in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice." - Albert Einstein

The majority of blogs are repetition.

Recycled is not new.

"A sect or party is an elegant incognito devised to save a man from the vexation of thinking." -- Ralph Waldo Emerson


I have not seen the elegance - all I've seen is ignorance.

The way political bloggers rush to line up behind their party's propaganda is worthy of insecure first graders. They can't all be being paid to lie - some have to believe the absurdities.

I've just seen one too many sites with the same pictures and the same arguments - all herd emotion - no individual thought.

I'm going to bed.


.



Bastiat Free University
self-directed learning
for visionaries


Web Fiction:
Complicit Simplicity
Hacktivism End Game


or

*hacktivist*


or

Cyberhug.me
Can hackers win the war
for peace and freedom?



Build your own one page lens like:

Building A Successful Business