Monday, April 17, 2006

Insidious Invidious Invective

Not that I feel bad about it.

Sometimes we write just to discover that rare phrase that is a pleasure to turn.

I could write a rant about political blogs - of stripe or spot
- that are always on the attack, but only have supposition and rumor to back up their "facts."


This phrase might be a good start to a rant:



"Most political blogs are insidious invidious invective seemingly written by scheming fourth graders hoping to influence gullible third graders." - Allan Wallace




In reality though I just liked the sound of that phrase as it crossed my mind.

Insidious Invidious Invective

I'm sure it will fit in somewhere -sometime.

Feel free to borrow it if you wish - just let me know where you used it.


As a contrast to political blog buffoonery - lets hear a cogent thought:


Never forget that everything Hitler did in Germany was legal. - Martin Luther King Jr..

Allan

.



Bastiat Free University
self-directed learning
for visionaries


Web Fiction:
Complicit Simplicity
Hacktivism End Game


or

*hacktivist*


or

Cyberhug.me
Can hackers win the war
for peace and freedom?



Build your own one page lens like:

Building A Successful Business