Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Quick Response by the NSA

I had posted about the National Speakers Association on December first.


It was in a story at the dreampower blog that was principally about Toastmasters.


On December seventh
I received a periodical from the NSA. It talked of writing your own book, public speaking, and six or seven figure incomes. I have known many folks in the NSA that did exactly that.


These guys are Professional, and they understand marketing very well
. Their quick response to their own incoming link tracking speaks volumes. The NSA does have local chapters with meetings, check one out.


I'll go ahead and repost the story, it is short, and may be quite valuable for you:



Toastmasters International

Learn public speaking, overcome your fears, at Toastmasters.

One of your keys to personal success is not just public speaking, or comfort while public speaking, - but enjoying public speaking.


I dropped out of speech courses in college, I hated the pressure without reward that was involved. When I had graduated I took a job teaching, forcing myself to be at the front of the room. I also joined
Toastmasters, and learned a great deal just by attending.


At one point I made a living as a public speaker, and was part of the National Speakers Association of professional speakers. I don't belong to NSA or Toastmasters today, but both helped form who I am.


Like ethical associates, those that enjoy public speaking are a rare and necessary component of most businesses' success. If you wish to be one of those individuals, you are well ahead of others that cower at the thought of presenting.


Toastmasters is a simple easy route for acclimating yourself to speaking in public.


If there is a Toastmasters club in your area, visit a meeting. You will find many folks like yourself; smart, friendly, and eager to experience growth. If they are available, visit several public speaking groups in your area, find the one where you fit in best. In the structured environment of Toastmasters you will be led slowly into first comfort, and then pleasure, at expressing yourself in public.


If there are no Toastmasters clubs in your area you can still
learn to enjoy public speaking; - Click => start your own Toastmasters club.

.



Bastiat Free University
self-directed learning
for visionaries


Web Fiction:
Complicit Simplicity
Hacktivism End Game


or

*hacktivist*


or

Cyberhug.me
Can hackers win the war
for peace and freedom?



Build your own one page lens like:

Building A Successful Business