Friday, October 21, 2005

My incompetence in blogging

.

Tis back to straight "it sucks."

I've just thrown on a quick template change until I can find time to do some more serious surgery on this blog. While I like the Hitchhiker, it is close to the bottom of my priority list about now. But it is a great test platform, I learn by screwing things up here first. Those changes that actually work I might use elsewhere.

OOPs, that template had problems in IE also, I'll try again.

Things will probably get cluttered here before they get cleaned up, aren't you glad you offered to help me move? - When is the Pizza coming?

Another template change (that's three) and things are "just sucks normally" again.

I will be back with a post soon.

Allan

.



Bastiat Free University
self-directed learning
for visionaries


Web Fiction:
Complicit Simplicity
Hacktivism End Game


or

*hacktivist*


or

Cyberhug.me
Can hackers win the war
for peace and freedom?



Build your own one page lens like:

Building A Successful Business