Monday, September 19, 2005

Gold?

.

For those of you that consider the yellow dog metal, it looks like we may get a sustained break out.

My plans are simple, about 1/3 of the investment I plan on putting into gold is now in. If it goes up more, I'll toss in another third, and plan for the final portion. If gold drops a bunch I'll back out, sell it all, and look for another entry point. That may take quite some time.

There will probably be no follow up post, don't wait for it.

This should / could be a long term, multi year, raise: if it happens.

Ya puts ups yer money an ya takes yer chances.

Various risk disclaimers; this is a record of my plays, not a recommendation. I will laugh if I lose money; don't follow me if you can't do the same. etc, etc, blah blah blah. And of course, past failures are not necessarily indicative of future performance.

Don't get out of bed if you can not accept risk.

Life is risk, don't avoid it.

Learn to manage and enjoy risk.

Allan

.



Bastiat Free University
self-directed learning
for visionaries


Web Fiction:
Complicit Simplicity
Hacktivism End Game


or

*hacktivist*


or

Cyberhug.me
Can hackers win the war
for peace and freedom?



Build your own one page lens like:

Building A Successful Business